"Clay and Susan Griffith's Vampire Empire is Transforming Genre Fiction" Paul Goat Allen, BN Explorations.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Autographed Vampire Empire!

Want The Greyfriar or The Rift Walker signed by us, but can't get to one of our appearances?




Buy THE GREYFRIAR or THE RIFT WALKER through Quail Ridge Books and Music (in beautiful Raleigh, NC) and you can get them autographed and even personalized, at NO EXTRA CHARGE. Quail Ridge Books offers gift wrapping and shipping.

This is NOT a limited offer. You can do it now. You can do it for Halloween. You can do it for Christmas. You can do it for Arbor Day next year.


1. You order.
2. We autograph.
3. They ship.
4. It's easy.


Call QRB toll-free at 1-800-672-6789.
Or use the links on the right hand column...




We love anybody who sells books, but We Support Independent Bookstores!

We will be appearing at Quail Ridge Books on September 15th.

7 comments:

LunaMoth said...

How awesome!
Defiantly getting them.
Raleigh is like, an hour from me so ill get them quick hehe.

Dani @ Refracted Light said...

Fantastic! Thanks for the info! I was wondering about this and hoping to get one for a blog giveaway celebrating the release of Rift Walker! :) Just got an advanced copy of The Rift Walker from the awesome folks at Pyr and I'm planning on being completely anti-social this weekend so I can spend some quality time with Greyfriar and Adele. Cannot wait!

yuribaby said...

This is fantastic! I will be getting The Rift Walker here - can't wait!

Rain Maiden said...

Wished I lived in Raleigh. Very cool and easy.

Vickie said...

I heartily concur the support of indie bookshops! Bookmarking and will order.

yuribaby said...

I got my autographed Rift Walker book in the mail! Thank you for doing this - I hope I get the chance to meet you both someday! <3

Clay and Susan said...

Thank YOU! Glad you got it from QRB, and hope you enjoy it.